Just a quick update, but got some more time to do some coding.
“Bleh Bleh Bleh!” Lil’ Billy’s getting chased by one of the Living lunch monsters! Hurry Billy! Grab that pudding pack. (If you have no idea what I’m talking about these are all elements from my previous game, School Maze.)
Nearly all the elements from my previous Android adventure game and the elements from School Maze have been realized in OpenGL.
One of the next things I want to add is Netplay Code. In School Maze one of the things I wanted to do was have a Co-Op mode, but it was a pain with Flash, so I didn’t get around to adding it. That shouldn’t be a problem though with SDL_Net or WinSockets.
Not much to update, but I am working on several projects.
Working on a 3D OpenGL version of a game I originally started as a 2D tile based game on the Android. It translated pretty well to 3D and I just added a new messagebox system. Makes me reminisce the days of my youth when I first started playing with RPG Maker 2000 or whatever.
Levels are completable as of a few weeks ago so that was a nice feeling to get it back to the level of completeness of the Android version. Now that the messagebox system is finished I can start fleshing out the levels with the story prompts and such to give them a bit more polish.
Stay tuned. 🙂
Hey all, new site is up!
Just went with a WordPress site this time rather than some fancy custom made one. Stay tuned for more news as I get acclimated to WordPress. 🙂